The Boxer kit is an excellent all-rounder. It's excellent at the start, giving you the element of surprise to victims, and is brilliant late-game since the damage reduction can often save your life!
- Fists do as much damage as a stone sword.
- Incoming damage is reduced by half a heart.
- Go on a rampage early game, killing people with your fists. People will be surprised and often struck in awe!
- You have a useful perk when fighting 1 v 1's, since incoming damage to you is reduced by half a heart!
- The damage reduction at the feast really can mean the difference between killing that last person and stealing all the chests, or dying!
- Make sure that you are not holding an item when attacking, if you hold an item - you won't do stone-sword damage!