In McPvP, soup is your best friend, utilized in a variety of game modes. Soup has been added to add more skill to PvP by utilizing what has been given the name "hotkeying".
What is soup?
Servers that utilize soup include: Hardcore Games, Kit PvP, and all of the Hardcore PvP servers. When right clicked, soup instantly heals 3.5 hearts. If you're at full health, however, it will replenish 3.5 hunger.
Why is Soup so Important?
Soup will make fights last much longer as a result of their healing. Rather than whoever gets the first hit in PvP, soup makes it so that whoever is the more skilled hotkeyer, along with the most skill combatant, becomes the victor.
How can I get soup?
In the Hardcore Games, soup can be obtained in one of three ways:
- Mushroom Stew: Made with 1 Brown Mushroom, 1 Red Mushroom, and 1 Bowl.
- Cactus juice:Made with 2 Cacti and 1 Bowl.
- Chocolate Milk: Made with 1 Cocoa Bean and 1 Bowl.
Hardcore PvP Servers
There are 2 ways to obtain soup on the Hardcore PvP servers:
- You can make soup the normal way of 1 Brown Mushroom, 1 Red Mushroom, and 1 Bowl.
- You may use a mooshroom cow to get soup by right-clicking the cow with a bowl. The cow will yiel infinite soup.
You may obtain soup by typing the command '/soup'.